I have owned this car for over 20 yrs. 2dr white , sunroof, 5 speed, black leather interior with sport seats (yes I swapped the stock vinyl for leather). Bav auto sport springs with Bilsteins sports on all 4 corners, lightened flywheel, short shifter, nice falken azenis 615's tires, and a huge list of work done (timing chain, sub-frame mounts, gas tank, fuel pump, control arms, steering rack, fuel pump, and so on..and so on...and so on....) if it needed fixing I fixed it. the hand brake sticks and the windshield washer pump doesn't work...the rest is good to go. the paint is tired and it has a ton of km's but it runs fantastic. the only time this car has not started in the last 20yrs is when the fuel pump died. Best car I ever owned. I love it, my wife loves it, my kids love it...but I have a new toy so sadly it must go . first $5k takes it. I'm in the west end of montreal . cell: 514-835-4759 or bmwwagon@hotmail.com. no tire kickers, low ballers or time wasters. I'd be happy to email you more details and pictures.
charles